Attractions & Hidden Gems
The Cable Area (which serves the towns of Cable, Drummond, Grand View & Namakagon) is itself a unique attraction that offers the visitor, vacationer or local resident the opportunity to escape, relax and unwind in an outdoor recreational paradise.
Annual Events & Festivals
- Chequamegon Fat Tire Festival
- American Birkebeiner Cross Country Ski Race
- Annual Cable Area Fall Fest
- Drummond Bar Stool Races
- World’s Longest Weenie Roast
- Christmas in Cable Celebration
- CAMBA Festival of the Trails
Golf Capital of WI – over a dozen area courses within an hours drive, play 9 or 18 hole golf until your hearts content
All Member Business Attractions
Museums & Libraries
Arts & Artists
Music & Entertainment
Promotions – Gallery on Main St.