2023 Youth Entrepreneurs Market
Are you a student with a creative spark? Do you make interesting crafts or inventions? Budding business owners are invited to attend the First Annual Youth Entrepreneurs Market at the Cable Area Fall Fest.
Kids can set up a booth to sell their goods and services, testing their ideas and their business-savvy. All booths must be set up by 9 AM and participants are asked to stay until 1PM.
The Youth Entrepreneurs Market is free to students thanks to the sponsorship by the Bayfield County Economic Development Corporation but pre-registration is required. Kids can sell a product or a service. Booth spaces are free and are about 10’x10′. You must provide your own supplies such as a table, chair, tent, etc.
Once Registered you will receive additional information as to location, set up etc
- Cable Fall Fest is held the last weekend in September. Arts & Crafts Vendor Booths will be open to the public Saturday, September 30th 9am-5pm.
- Event is held outdoors, rain or shine! The streets in downtown Cable are closed for the event & booth space will be marked on the pavement. No equipment is provided.
- Vendors must provide their own equipment, including tent, extension cords, tables and chairs, etc as needed for their booth.
- No vendors will be accepted without prior submission of a vendor application. Submission of your application does not guarantee acceptance.
- Vendors will be listed on the Cable Area Fall Fest Webpage. Vendors that include a Website/Etsy/Facebook page, etc on the application will be linked on the Cable Area Fall Fest Webpage.
- Anyone under the age of 15 must have an adult with them for the duration of the event.
- Electrical capacity is limited, please call the Cable Area Chamber to discuss options if electricity if required.
- Applications must be received by September 22, 2023
- No vendors will be allowed to set up before checking in with Chamber staff to pick-up Vendor Packet & verify assigned space(s).
- Vendor check-in begins at 6am on Saturday at the Cable Area Chamber of Commerce. Early check-in is not permitted, the streets are open to traffic until 6am.
- Access for setup will be available before 9am, but there is no parking in the event area, or surrounding business’ parking lots. A designated lot will be supplied for vendors.
- Your booth space must be cleaned up and garbage delivered to available dumpster on the grounds.
- All sales are conducted between the exhibitor and purchaser. Sellers are responsible for collecting and reporting Wisconsin sales tax.
- Absolutely no carry-ins of alcoholic beverages into the festival area.
- Neither the Chamber of Commerce nor the Town of Cable will be held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items, property, or goods.